Monday, November 9, 2009

Three Nights and Four Days $180

Kantipur Temple
After copious days and hours on the Internet, and thumbing through Lonely Planet (best written tour guides for the world imho), I contacted the Kantipur Temple in Kathmandu. Oh and one more thing, many, many readings of actual travelers' reviews on Trip Advisor. "The building is beautiful, the garden and roof-top really nice to chill out away from the madness of the city..."
Through email I requested my dates, but most especially the airport pick up was on my mind. I will be carrying 2 50 lbs bags and one 25 lbs bag, myself and the oversize pocketbook used for air travel.

The much longed for response arrived :

"We will be airport at 2 pm to pick you on Nov. 30.
Looking forward to see you."
digambar
manager

Now if I could just speak, never mind write Nepali, one tenth of his English ability.

No comments:

Post a Comment